To set or reset the password for your 1tap account, please follow the steps described below:
* If you need to set the password for the first time, please make sure to first log out of your account and then follow the steps.
For the mobile applications (1tap receipts & 1tap tax):
- Open the app;
- Tap on Forgot password;
- A recovery password window will open up - type in the email address you used to log;
- Tap Recover;
- Check your mailbox for a Reset password email;
- Once you receive it, tap on the Set your password here field;
- Choose a password, type it and tap on the Reset Password button.
** Please, keep in mind, that the password should be at least 8 characters long and it should contain a mixture of uppercase, lowercase letters, and numbers.
Once you've followed the steps, you can log into your 1tap account.
Alternatively, you can also change your password from the desktop application. Here's how:
For 1tap online:
- Go to https://my.1tap.io and log in with the email address and password you use with the mobile application;
- Go to Settings (located in the table-of-contents menu on the left);
- Scroll down to Change password;
- Type your old password, then the new one and then the new one again;
- Once you're done, click on Change password at the bottom.
That's it! You can now log in with your email address and the updated password.