1. Basic CSV report includes information sorted by the following categories:
- Expense category
- Category total
- Item count category
For UK users: this is the most important data and all you need to fill out your Self-Assessment form.
2. More comprehensive CSV report
For UK users this feature is available if you've subscribed to one of our Prime packages.
The comprehensive CSV export file contains all the data for every receipt you've uploaded:
- Date of the receipt
- Date of the submission of the receipt
- Supplier’s name
- Receipt's total amount
- Self-assessment total (this is only for UK based users)
- VAT (VAT extraction is not available for US users)
- Expense category - business category
- Submission method - meaning what type of device you've used
- Image category - contains a link for every receipt
3. PDF image report
A report which includes photos of your receipts.
Customising your reports
You can organise your data by custom categories. You can manage your data by date, allowing you to make monthly and weekly reports for your expenses.
If you have a different than the standard tax period - don't worry! Extract your data and then you can prepare your self-assessment using the export file. Let's say you have different business categories - don't worry about either! Add a note to your receipt and you will easily manage to add a new business category in the spreadsheet and copy the receipts with the same note description to that destination.
Do you want to keep on track your personal expenses as well? Great! Just add a note - personal, and then in comprehensive CSV file, you can rearrange your personal expenses separately from your business ones.