There are several ways to add an expense to your 1tap account:
- Open the app;
- Tap on the camera button;
- Make sure that the receipt or invoice is clearly visible and in focus and avoid capturing other stuff in the photo beside your receipt;
- Tap the red button to submit the photo for processing.
That's it! All you need to do next is wait for the receipt to be processed. After that, you can see your receipt in the Recent tab. Last 10 snaps you have taken are stored there, while under the All tab, you can see all the receipts you have in the app.
Another way to do this is to tap on the Plus button in the top right corner of your home screen. Then, select one of the following input options:
- Open 1tap online and login with your 1tap account credentials;
- Tap the Plus button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select one of the following input options:
- Auto Expense - Select an image or PDF file of the receipt you wish to add >> Tap Open
- Manual Expense - Input the necessary receipt data
That's it! All you need to do next is wait for the receipt to be processed. After that, you can see your receipt in the All tab, where they are grouped by the month in which the expense occurred.