Yes! You can snap your receipts faster than ever thanks to the camera feature: Multiple mode. It allows you to take multiple snaps at a time, removing the need to re-open the camera for every new photo.
Here's how to use it:
- Open the app;
- Tap on the camera icon on the bottom right and select Multiple;
- Take a photo of your receipt by tapping on the red circle - every time you tap, a new receipt will be captured;
- You don't need to worry about poor quality. You can always preview and delete the photos that you don't like. There is even an option to delete the last photo taken by simply tapping the 'x' button in the left corner;
- Another great thing about this feature is that we provide a counter in the icon, which tells you how many images you’ve captured so far;
- Once you are ready, just tap the green tick on the right;
- After the receipts are processed, you can view them in your Recent tab.
- Open the app;
- Tap on +Add Income and Take a picture;
- Select Multiple and you can now take a couple consecutive photo of your invoices;
- Once you're ready, just tap on the blue tick on the right;
- You can now see the invoices that are being processed by tapping on the red circle in the upper right corner.
Another way to add multiple receipts or invoices at once is using the online solution of the apps, called 1tap online. Here's how:
- Go to: https://my.1tap.io/ and click on the Plus sign on the upper right;
- From the list of options, select either Auto Expense or Auto Income depending on whether you want to add an invoice or a receipt;
- Select the images you want to upload (you can select more than one image by pressing the Ctrl or Cmd key while you click) and click on Open.
That's it! The images will now be processed and you can see them in the Processing section of My expenses or My income in the table-of-contents menu on the left.