You can easily add a location to a receipt by using Google Places:
1. Open the app.
2. Once you've snapped a receipt and it's in the processing queue, tap on it. This will open the receipt. At the bottom of the screen, you'll see four options. Choose the Location button. When you tap on it, you will be able to add a location to your receipt.
3. The app will then ask you to turn on the location services. Tap on the Settings button and turn on the location services (you can turn on the location services on your iPhone going directly to the Settings menu->Privacy->Location Services).
4. Now, you will have to give permission to 1tap Receipts to access your location while using the app. Tap the Allow button.
5. Google Places will now open - set your location manually or use the Auto-location button. Once you've used the location option, a list of locations will be suggested - choose the correct location by tapping on it.
7. Now you can see a location field added to your receipt and you can close the receipt.