This feature is great for categorising your receipts. To add a new tag, just follow the steps below:
- Open the app;
- Tap on the receipt you'd like to tag;
- Select the Tag button on the bottom right of the screen;
- You can either choose from one of the suggested tags or you type in a new one;
- Once you're done, just tap Save at the top right corner.
* You can also add a tag a receipt while it is still in the Processing queue. There are two ways to do so:
- Just tap on the tag icon on the right side of your processing receipt, or
- Open the receipt while it is being processed and tap on the tag icon located at the bottom right of your screen.
(1) Can you download a CSV & PDF of receipts within a specific date range, i.e. 31 May - 20 June
(2) Can the receipts be number both in the CSV & PDF so you can easily compare or confirm all receipts have been included
Hi, Barry! You can download an export file (CSV or PDF) only for a specific tax period, there is no option at the moment to download receipt data for a custom date range. You can read more info on exporting data here: https://1tap.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000224429-How-do-I-export-the-data-from-my-receipts-
Regarding your second question - in the PDF export your receipts are ordered by the way you've uploaded them into the app. In the comprehensive CSV file - the receipts are not numbered, but they are ordered by date.
The comprehensive CSV export file exports all the data for every receipt - amount, date, supplier name etc., if you have notes and tags - they will appear in your export file as another category. You also have a category with your receipt's photo link, so you can just copy it into your browser and see the receipt.
"there is no option at the moment to download receipt data for a custom date range."
Does this mean that a custom date range option is on the roadmap?
I'd be interested in generating a PDF report either by date range or tag that includes all data as well as images of the receipts. I know that I can export to CSV then sort by date or tag, but then I have to download each individual receipt image and repackage all of this in another format (ie. PDF)
Please sign in to leave a comment.