Welcome to 1tap! If this is the first time you try out 1tap, then the first step of your journey is to create an account. In order to do so, just follow the instructions:
1. Tap on the Create a Free Account button and enter your email address.
2. Take care of the basics first! You need to enter the country in which you report your taxes; choose the currency in which you pay taxes and set the start date of your tax year. When you're ready entering these details, just tap on the "Save changes" button.
3. Next, you need to choose what type of business do you have. If you're a freelancer, sole trader or your owner of a Ltd company, but don't have any employees, then the right choice is One-man band. If you have a company with several employees, then choose Business with Employees. If you're not in business, but you're quite practical and you want to keep track of your day-to-day expenses, then the Not in Business option is for you. When you're ready with your choice, tap on the Continue button.
4. You're almost over! The only thing that's left is to enter your profession. This will help us to better suit our app to your business. Type in your profession and tap on the Take 1tap for a spin in order to continue to the app.
5. You will receive a notification screen, that will give you the option to allow notifications and reminders. If you don't want to receive such, just tap on the "No thanks" button. We do advise you to choose to activate notifications because this way you will have always access to important information, including newly implemented features!
6.The next step of your journey is to try the app out! How exciting! Scan a receipt and you will see how the whole process of uploading receipts works!
7. As there are different ways of adding receipts, you will receive a notification for allowing access to your photo album. This will let you choose receipts from your photo library and add the receipt later on. We know that sometimes there is no WiFi connection, especially when you're in a hurry, commuting between two locations, so just photo your receipt after receiving it. Then, even if you lose it - you can always add it to 1tap, using the Photo Library feature. For more information on different ways to upload a receipt read here.
8. Once you've uploaded a receipt, it goes to the Processing tab. While the receipt is in processing status, we do our magic and extract the data from it!
9. Once the data is verified, its status will change to uploading and after few seconds you will see your receipt in the Recent tab. In the Recent tab, you can see the last 10 uploaded receipts. In the All tab, you find all of your uploads.
10. That's it! You're ready! Enjoy using 1tap!