You added your first receipt! Congratulations! And yes, adding a receipt is as easy as taking a photo! But let's see what data is being extracted from the receipt:
- Supplier Name
- Date of the Receipt
- Total Amount
- VAT - Available only for Prime Max users
You can also add some additional information:
- Expense Category
- Like category for instance: just tap on the category field and choose from the list of suggested categories. We offer auto-categorization only for UK and US users.
- You need to add a note to your receipt, so you can have a reminder, for example, you can type in the due date for that electricity bill. To add a note just tap on the "Notes" field and this will open a keypad - write down your note and tap on the "Done" to save it.
- If you want to add a custom category, because you can't find the correct one in our list of categories, don't worry! Just add a tag! Or maybe you want to add not only your business expenses but your personal ones too! Just add a tag! Adding tags to a receipt is really easy- just tap on the plus button on the right of the tag symbol and search our suggested tags or create a new one. More on how to use custom tags, you can find here.
- You can add a location to a receipt by using Google Places. For more information how to do it, click here.