To open 1tap tax' Setting menu, tap on the wheel icon at the upper left corner of the screen. Here's what you will find there:
- Edit profile
- When you tap on the Edit button, you will be able to personalize and edit all the information about your account - first and last name, telephone number, business information like where is your business located, what is your profession and other.
You can change every field except the email address. If you want to change the email that you have registered with, then please contact us through the Support' button and we will do that for you;
- 1tap receipts
- When you click this button, you'll be automatically redirected to 1tap receipts;
- PDF Image Export and CSV Export
- This feature allows you to export all of your receipts' data either as PDF images or a comprehensive CSV file. You can find more information about it here;
- Invite your Accountant
- This feature allows sharing your receipt's data with your accountant. You can find detailed instructions how to use it here;
- Rate 1tap
- If you want to rate us and give us feedback, please tap on the Rate 1tap button. This will forward you to the Apple or Google Play store where you can leave your review.
- If you tap the Support button you'll be directed to our Help Center. You can either browse the different articles or search for the information you need using keywords. To contact us, just tap on the list icon in the upper right corner and you can see your active tickets or create a new one.
- Restore Purchases (available for iOS users only)
- If you have subscribed to our Prime version and you still see a limitation of scans, the reason for that could be that your app hasn't updated yet. In that case, just tap the Restore Purchases button. This should enable Prime and you should be able to enjoy all the Prime features again.
- Log out
- Just tap this button to log out of your account.