Yes, you can. How do you put these into 1tap?
1. You find the expense you need to send to 1tap
2. Forward it to your 1tap email address (to find it, just open the app, go to Settings and then Email-in - when you tap on Activate you'll receive your unique email-in address)
3. Press send
In case you have your receipts on your computer, you can also submit them via 1tap online - our desktop solution.
Simple log in with your 1tap credentials and add them by tapping the red button on the top right and select auto-scan.
- You can send one invoice per attachment, not multiple invoices in one attachment.
- You don’t have to write us a message in the email body.
- When these emails are sent to your 1tap email address, our team will process them. Soon these invoices will appear in the app under the Processing tab as it would if you took a picture of a receipt.
- Once it’s processed, they will appear under the Recent tab. That’s how you know they’ve been dealt with.
Is there a limit on the number of receipts we can include in an email?
Please sign in to leave a comment.