Splitting a receipt through the mobile app is really easy, just follow these steps:
*** For iOS: This is only possible with receipts that are currently in the “Processing” queue. So when you upload a new receipt, go to “Processing” and then follow the steps below.
- Open the app.
- Tap on the receipt that you want to split.
- Tap the split receipt sign, located at the bottom of your screen.
- This will bring up a new screen where you can select either to split the receipt by:
- Percentage - just drag to select the correct percentage;
- Amount - write down the amount of the expense you want to claim.
- When you are ready, just tap Done and then the tick in the top right corner.
That's it! Now you can see the updated receipt in the ‘Recent’ list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.