Splitting a receipt through the mobile app is really easy, just follow these steps:
*** For iOS: This is only possible with receipts that are currently in the “Processing” queue. So when you upload a new receipt, go to “Processing” and then follow the steps below.
- Open the app.
- Tap on the receipt that you want to split.
- Tap the split receipt sign, located at the bottom of your screen.
- This will bring up a new screen where you can select either to split the receipt by:
- Percentage - just drag to select the correct percentage;
- Amount - write down the amount of the expense you want to claim.
- When you are ready, just tap Done and then the tick in the top right corner.
That's it! Now you can see the updated receipt in the ‘Recent’ list.