There are two ways to manually add a receipt/invoice to your account - either with the mobile application or the online version. Here's how:
For adding expenses:
- Open 1tap receipts;
- Tap on the + sign in the top right corner;
- Choose Manual Entry;
- Insert the data in - the supplier's name, date, type of the business expense and total amount.
- If you want to add an image, just tap on Expense image and then Add Photo. You will be automatically forwarded to your photo album where you need to select the photo you want to add and then tap Done.
After your photo is uploaded you are ready! Don't forget to save all the changes by tapping on the tick in the top right corner of your home screen. Now you can see the receipt you have created in your Recent tab.
For adding invoices:
(available for UK users only)
- Open 1tap tax;
- Tap on +Add Income in the Income section;
- Select Manual Input;
- Insert the invoice details - client's name, reference number, date and total amount;
- If you want to add an image, just tap on Image and then Add Image. You will be automatically forwarded to your photo album where you need to select the photo you want to add and then tap Done;
Once you're done, just tap on the tick in the upper right corner and the invoice will be added to your Income list.
If you want to add a new receipt/invoice from the comfort of your computer, you can do so using the online version of the application.
- Go to: https://my.1tap.io/ and log in with the email address and password you use with the mobile application;
- Click on the + sign at the upper right corner;
- Select either Manual Expense or Manual Income depending on whether you want to add a receipt or an invoice;
- Type the details in - supplier/client name, date, total amount, etc.;
- If you also want to add an image for this submission, click on Upload Expense/Upload Invoice on the left side of the screen and then select the image you'd like to upload from your computer;
- Once ready, click on Save changes at the bottom.
After that, you can find the submission you just entered in the Recent section of My Expenses or My Income, depending on whether you submitted a receipt or an invoice.