1tap offers both a free and a subscription version. With the free version, you can use all features the app offers, but can only use a limited amount of auto-scans. Once you use them up, you can only add new receipts/invoices manually. With our Prime subscription packages, you get more cloud storage, comprehensive export, and either 100/year orunlimited amount of auto-scans depending on the package you picked.
There are three Prime packages currently available: Prime Lite, Prime Pro, and Prime Max - you can read more about them here: https://1tapreceipts.com/pricing
Prime Lite offers 100 auto-scans per year and is best suited for people who only have a few receipts per month. With Prime Pro you get unlimited auto-scans and more storage space, while Prime Max offers VAT extraction in addition to everything else, as well as priority processing and support.
In addition to the new subscription packages, we also introduced two new apps - 1tap tax (https://www.1taptax.com; only available for UK users) which allows you to add income and keep track of your profit and tax liabilities, and 1tap online (https://my.1tap.io/) which provides you with full 1tap functionalities in a seamless online experience.
if you want to use the Prime features of the app, you only need to purchase one subscription which you can use to access all of 1tap products. There are three ways to get a subscription package:
- For Android users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.onetap.app.receipts.uk&hl=en
- For Apple users: https://itunes.apple.com/bg/app/1tap-receipts-track-expenses/id1092491157?mt=8
- And you can also reach us at: email@example.com and we'll send you a direct link.
We would like to explain a couple of terms and conditions for subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes/Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Subscriptions list in Apple/Google Play after the purchase.
For more information on 1tap apps' Terms and Conditions, please see here: https://weare.1tap.io/terms-and-conditions/