Yes, you can. How do you put these into 1tap?
1. You find the expense you need to send to 1tap
2. Forward it to your 1tap email address
3. Press send
In case you have your receipts on your computer, you can also submit them via 1tap online - our desktop solution.
Simple log in with your 1tap credentials and add them by tapping the red button on the top right and select auto-scan.
NOTE: If you wish to completely automate the process of submitting your emailed invoices, you need to go through a 5-second setup to do this seamlessly in the future.
1. Open the app.
2. Tap on the plus icon in the top right corner of your home screen. Then choose the Email-in Expense.
3. Here you will find your unique 1tap email address. Everybody gets one.
4. Now you will add this unique email to your phone contact list by simply pressing the Add as a contact button.
5. A phone notification pops up asking if you allow to save it to your contact list. Press the Allow button. This will save it in your phone. Done! This is the techy part done and dusted.
- You can send one invoice per attachment, not multiple invoices in one attachment.
- You don’t have to write us a message in the email body.
- When these emails are sent to your 1tap email address, our team will process them. Soon these invoices will appear in the app under the Processing tab as it would if you took a picture of a receipt.
- Once it’s processed, they will appear under the Recent tab. That’s how you know they’ve been dealt with.