You can easily export the data you've submitted to 1tap using the mobile application or the online version of the app.
There are two types of reports 1tap offers a PDF or a CSV report, You can learn more about them here.
To export an expense report, just follow the steps described below:
- Open 1tap receipts;
- Go to Reports;
- Tap on the download button in the top right corner;
- Choose the format you prefer - PDF Image Export, CSV Export or Tax Form;
- Choose a tax period (*Other Tax Years for all of the data for the years previous than the last two) and type in the email address you want the file sent to;
- Tap on the 'Export' button.
That's it! An email with a link to download the export file will shortly arrive. In case you can't see it, please check your Spam folder.
If you'd also like to export your income data, please follow the steps below:
- Open 1tap tax;
- Tap the wheel button at the upper right corner of the screen;
- Tap on CSV and PDF Export;
- Select a tax period.
Once this is done, you'll see a confirmation that the export was successful and the email with links to download the export files should arrive shortly.
- Go to: https://my.1tap.io/ and log in with the email address and password you use with your 1tap account;
- On the left side of the screen, you'll see My Expenses and My Invoices - pick a section depending on whether you want a report for your expenses or your income;
- You will see a blue bubble with an overview of your expenses/invoices - click on the Export button at the bottom right;
- Select the tax period and then CSV and PDF Export;
- After that, you can either select to have the export file sent to your email address or directly download the files to your computer.